Thursday, May 1, 2008

Table Rock Hike, Take Two


Josh adores his 3rd grade teacher . . . and I just requested her for Rachel, next year. She is spunky, fun and very petite. Can you tell who she is, in this picture? She looks like one of the kids. Josh is the kid whose mother dresses him in BYU attire from head to toe.


Today's hike to Table Rock was much hotter than my visit, last month. The top of the Plateau was covered in wild flowers and I TRIED capturing the gorgeous views. You'll just have to climb it, in the spring, to see what I mean!




Another view I kept seeing, even though I TRIED to avoid it, was obnoxious 3rd grade boys. Josh's two best friends are the two on his left, in the orange and lt. blue shirts! It's been fun having them all in the same class this year, I hope they have the same teacher next year!



There is a flower that only grows on the top of the Table Rocks and no where else in the world. It wasn't in bloom, so Josh took a picture of the "Blue-Eyed Mary" flowers, instead . . . in honor of his cute blue-eyed cousin, Mary . . .



Damian is healing from his accident, and Josh didn't fall off the cliff today. I am a grateful woman!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

I went to Table Rock when I was a kid - good times. Pretty flowers. Hope Damian is doing better.

utmommy said...

Gotta love those annoying boys!

Cherie said...

Hi Sarah!!! So glad I saw you on Sues blog. Josh is such a handsome young man!! I need to take my kids back to Table Rock next time we are in town.