Monday, June 30, 2008

Goodbye, Travelers!

My mom left today and took my three oldest with her, for 3 weeks. My dad is a tour guide for Elderhostel and he gets to take his grandkids with him, every once in awhile.

They are headed to a National Parks Tour this week (Zion, Bryce Canyon and an Indian Reservation). Next week they got to Lake Powell and a Ranch. Emma and Josh have been on both trips before and they prefer the Ranch. While there, they do zip-lines, paint ball, rock wall climb, ride quads and have lots of adventures. The third week they'll be in St. George at my parent's house. I think they spend most of the time in the pool.

Rachel is going for the first time. I'll be praying really hard that she is brave and not too homesick! As I sit to type this, Katrina and Ben are feeling the effects of having a SMALL family. I think they'll miss the big kids, but have a good time~

5 comments:

m+b said...

HOORAY!! I'm so excited to see your kids!! I'll be spending a lot of time at the Goold household when week number three rolls around!! (actually, I already spend A LOT of time there as it is!)

Grandma Duffy said...

Your dad told me how much he enjoys these times with your kids. They will have a great time and such good memories. Lucky kids. Lucky you to have a break, too!

Paul Levie said...

That would be so nice, how old do they have to be to send them to grandpa and grandmas? We did not have to rip out the floor but only added one more day of work to the whole job.

utmommy said...

How fun! I hope they enjoy every minute of it!

Elaine Goold said...

Here WE are!! we're in Springdale UT. Having as much fun as we can! We miss you! and love you! Grandma,Grandpa,Emma,Josh & Rachel!
:)