Saturday, June 28, 2008

My 12th Anniversary

I love being married to Damian. Our marriage was the best decision I've ever made. I am thankful everyday that he loves and cherishes me. He is the best friend I've ever had and I look forward to spending the rest of eternity with him!

Plus, he's a hottie, so that's always fun. This is my ALL TIME favorite photo. He was on his mission in Spain, about 20 years old and obviously caught in a "HU?" Look at those full lips and gorgeous eyes. And that hair is to die for. And he's mine, all mine!

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Sarah, I didn't know we almost share an anniversary! And we were both married in Oakland - thanks for coming to our wedding on your anniverysary! Happy Twelve Years! You are an example for all of us!

Andrea said...

Happy Aniversary! 12 years! You two are so cute. I totally crushed on your hubby when you were dating! I am so glad you blog so I can feel like you live closer. Love you all.

Leslie said...

What a HUNK!! And you are a gorgeous bride.

Lana said...

Happy Anniversary, I remember your wedding. I can't believe it was 12 years ago!
You were so beautiful, and you still are. Happy Eternity!