Thursday, September 25, 2008

Making Wedding Invites!!

As you know, I'm making my sister's wedding announcements. It has been a very fun process and I'm really proud of the results. They are all officially mailed. Thank you Katrina and Rachel for helping me Sunday afternoon. I loved the intensity and seriousness of your assistance (especially in Rachel's face as she SQUEEZED the eyelet setter!!)

Thank you, Allison and Tiffany, for hand cutting each photo (450 total!)

Thank you, Allison, for hand addressing each envelope.

(I know, I know, Mom . . . I lied. I told you I was printing them on the computer, but that was never my intention! I wanted them to look like a calligrapher had written them each out!)

Thank you, Wendy, for helping me put the pieces together, at the last dance we chaperoned together. Yes, I will help you make YOUR daughters invites, when the time comes!

Thank you Damian, for printing the return addresses. Thanks Aaron and Damian for doing all the paper clips . . .

Thanks to Emma and Josh for adhering all the stickies and then putting the photos inside each invite. It took 10 people to make 200 invites, but they turned out beautifully. I will post photos of the actual invite on Saturday (by then, most people SHOULD have gotten them!!)

6 comments:

Amber said...

When I did my best friends invites in April and May I had a few weeks of addressing and assembling them! I know the hard work that you put into them and I am sure the result is wonderful! I am looking forward to seeing the pictures!

Lance and Kim said...

What a lot of work and love. From what I can see so far they look just beautiful.

Agent of Change said...

I can't believe that! They do look pretty awesome. I think you need to put up some pictures, so that we can see the final product.

Mags

Unknown said...

Wowza!! That's a lot of work, I know...Made with love by sarah, damian, emma,josh,etc!
I hope your sis knows how special those are, and how special she must be!!

Krystal said...

Wow! What a lot of work! We can't even wait until we got ours in the mail!! You are such a good sister! We both love you!
Love, Krystal and Cynthia
(My mom is staying this week in Boise with me...How fun! But my mom hasn't whipped through my house cleaning like your mom did. She's been getting caught up on yours and Andrea's blogs, and playing with Rachel! That's a lot more fun!)

Andrea said...

We got ours yesterday, and they are wonderful! Thank you. I am so excited that they are planning a trip to the states (even if its not for a year).