Thursday, October 30, 2008

The 4th of 4th

My cousin Jennie is so great. Go to her blog and read her post from Sun, Oct. 26th. Very sweet. She's a great mommy and bore a sweet testimony of prayer.

OK, so the next day, Jennie had a cute tag that I'm copying. What you do is choose the 4th photo file on your computer and then the 4th picture in that file and tell about it. Kinda fun! Here's mine:This is of my baby brother Michael and his future wife, Becca. They are getting married in 3 weeks and 2 days, in the St. George, Utah Temple!! I can't wait, I'm so proud of them.

Here are some of their engagement photos. Bethi, A good friend of Michael's took them. She will be taking my family photos the day before Michael's wedding. I've bought all the clothes and can't wait to have a GREAT BIG FAMILY PHOTO to hang over my mantle!

These are my two favorites. I love the color Bethi has washed them with. I think I want her to do this magical technique to my family photos. I think it must shave off 30 lbs. because Becca is thin, but she doesn't look like a pencil in real life. I'm counting on you Bethi, to make me look like Becca.

Bethi? I can hear you laughing your tail off, STOP THAT!!


I love these two shots, also. The bright "sunset in the hair" look.

And I think Becca has a really cute hiney. Lucky you, Michael!


I love this pretty photo, too. What a cute couple these two are!

6 comments:

Jennie said...

They are really cute! I loved the announcement, too. I wish I could be there. This tag was fun, huh? I'm honored to see I made your blog :). I'm glad to hear that Benny wasn't all psyched about halloween, either. I love your idea about taking pictures, though. I'm totally going to do that.

Christine said...

I need to meet your cousin...she seems like the sweetest girl ever...I actually read her blog a few days ago and read that sweet mama post. Oh and your bro's fiance is so pretty! They look like such a great couple...I loved all those engagement photos...really did you plan that as the 4th picture or was it really? So what is the 4th file? I have them all categorized by year and month...not sure exatly which one is the 4th. But its a fun idea.

Heather said...

Hey girl, its me... your cuz Heather. I finally got myself a blog. now i just have to figure it out. how do you "follow bloggers"

bethi said...

you are so funny!! Ill work on that 3olbs less thing...and test on some photos of myself, and get back to you! :) I cant wait to take your family pictures!! talk to you soon!

Andrea said...

How cute! I am excited to see everyone at the reception, and finally meet Becca (I have blog stalked her, so maybe she isn't too excited to meet me?).

Krystal said...

I love the engagement pictures. They are a cute couple! I wish I could be there for their reception.