Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Eliza's Baptism

My neice Eliza was baptized last weekend. What a sweet little girl she is. And spunky. She is so fun to be around and quite entertaining. Even at her baptism she was entertaining!

She played "I am a Child of God" on her violin and she also played the closing song, for all the other grandkids to sing along with, on the piano. She is quite the performer and musician.

This is my nephew Marcus and BIN Jared (with Josh peeking from behind) Marcus looks more and more like his daddy everyday. Their eyes and smiles are identical, I tell you!

My Rachel with her two best friends. . . Jordan and Eliza. I'm so grateful for Miss Eliza. She has always been such a blessing for Rachel. She brings out the best in Rachel and has helped shape her personality into the darling girl she is today. I love you so much Eliza Boo and I am so proud that you decided to be baptized!

7 comments:

allison nadauld said...

Great pictures Sarah. Thanks for always being so helpful at family events like that. Your attention to detail is always appreciated!!!!

Tiffany said...

Love the post Sarah (except for the horrible picture of myself). I will make sure Eliza sees it! She loves and adores you. Tiff

Larsen's said...

Thanks for your comments on my blog, Sara. I will have to catch up on your blog now! I just wanted to tell you that Joy Oliver wants to read your blog, but I wasn't sure what to do...so, here is her email: joyfoliver@gmail.com

Take care! :)
Love,
Christina

annie valentine said...

And she has an amazing mother. And Aunt. And other Aunt.

Renee said...

Thanks for posting that! In some small way it makes me feel like a little apart of it since we miss you all so much! Eliza is georgeous.

Annette said...

Love the pictures. I just read your talk, also, and it was so fun to hear of your courtship and see the pictures. Thanks for sharing that amazing talk. I may have to steal some of it if I ever have to give a talk on marriage!

Leslie said...

What a special day!