Friday, April 16, 2010

CP2 Volleyball

This year, our Ward Volleyball Team split into two teams, with 5 coaches and 1 cheerleader (ME!) We had 20 girls that played and 6 of those were non-LDS friends! We are missing a lot of our girls in the Team Pic, but you can see Emma on the front left and Diana, my exchange student, on the back, 4th from right.

I really tried hard to take some pictures, but this was the only one that sort of turned out. Emma is on the left, she's a goof!

This was the picture I put on the front of the girls shirts. . . on the back, they each had a TOUGH name that I tried to yell out at them, during the game. I was pretty much the only person there at all the games, yelling my head off. I think I scared people. Here are the girls names, if you want to see how crazy I am:

Explosive Emma
Death by Diana
Jess the Jawbreaker
Sophie Spiker
Rowdy Rylee
Sam LaSlam
Hot Lava Lainey
Shandi VonSlayer
Krista the Killer
Mighty Michelle
Breanna LaBoom
Demolition Desta
Ginny VonGutsy
Alden Annihilator
Dana McDamage
Lil'Bruiser Brie
Maple Mayhem
Kati Kneivel
Aven Assault

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I have forgotten to check your blog for months now. Lots of good things to see. You are so busy with your family (new baby and all:) ), then on top of that you are Young Women's President. Wow. You are doing a great job.