Monday, May 24, 2010

Honeymoon Happenings

My brother Daniel was married last weekend in St. George. I don't have photos of the wedding yet, but I did take some of the decorated honeymoon suite! This is the Sparkling Cider "Area."

These are Briana and my accomplices: Rachel, Ariana & Katrina. They created a chocolate heart on the bed with Dan and Madi's initials.

We decorated the heart-shaped bathtub "Area," too!

Then, we dashed to the reception, where the girls collected the guests gifts in their matching dresses and corsages. They were so helpful and cute. I hired a photographer to take lots of pics of them early in the morning, before the sealing, so when I get those pics, I'll upload them, too!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

What a pretty honeymoon suite!! I wish we could have been there, but I can't wait for the pictures!

Elaine Goold said...

Very cute photos! What beautiful granddaughters I have! You guys did a great job on decorating the room! I bet Madi and Dan loved it!