Sunday, June 6, 2010

Silly Shots of Spring

Remember the last time Emma had a sleep over? No? Click HERE to be reminded. The next time she had a sleepover, the guys were camping, so I let her and her friend sleep in MY BED. They fell asleep watching a movie at about 10pm (tired after a track meet) and I couldn't resist taking this.

Josh was involved all year in a Samba Group that met once a week to practice. He played at school functions with his Group. He's also taking guitar and piano lessons and plans to join The Band in Middle School. He wants to learn drums and electric guitar in The Band.

Rachel and a friend got together to make a diorama after studying about the Oregon Trail. Luckily her Aunt Allison had some old school cowboys and indians and we found a cougar to place in the mountains to make this scene BYU approved. She did a great job. Rather than keep it, we took a photo to never forget all her hard work.

Katrina had an AWESOME time visiting our family in Idaho. She hung out with the little ones, just like she does at home. She spent lots of time on the trampoline, too! I love this pic of her. She has such funny expressions, I think she'll be great in the Drama Dept. someday!

When I went shopping for clothes for Dan and Madi's wedding, Ben saw this outfit. He just HAD to try it on. He wanted it SO badly, telling me that his friend Kelden wears cool clothes like this and he REALLY needed just ONE cool outfit. He looked so handsome, I couldn't say NO. He's 6 years old and this is the first outfit I've bought him. He's the Hand-Me-Down King. When I wanted a picture, he made his embarrased/pretending to be mad face.

No comments: