Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Goold Grandkids

Oops! I never finished posting this series of pictures! Aunt Briana with all her nieces and nephews! Too Cute! All of Gary and Elaine Goold's Grandkids! I love this picture of Miss Emma Suzanne, the oldest Grandchild! Lastly, all the Ladies! Too cute! (OK, I went back through and read this post after I published it and realized I ONLY used exclamation points as my punctuation. I guess I'm one of those hyper, wacky ladies. I'll probably get a purple hat with a red feather in my older age and annoy everyone with my tackiness. No exclamation.)

9 comments:

m+b said...

I am right there with you sista! I ALWAYS use exclamation marks and do that silly thing I just did (capitalizing the whole word to REALLY make a point!)

suzy said...

Please don't wait three months before blogging again.
I love that picture of Emma too. She is so beautiful. It did make me dread the day that Gwen starts to get cleavage though. Haha...poor kid probably never will. Unless she pays for it.

utmommy said...

I use exclamations all the time too!!
We must be related or something.

Beka said...

You will look great in a purple hat!

dan and madi said...

haha I love it!!! it makes things more exciting!! love you guys!! i'll see you soon!
much love

Andrea said...

They have to be some of the cutest kids EVER!!

Jennie said...

I glad that you haven't posted in forever because I haven't checked your blog in forever. In fact, I don't think I commented last time I saw these pics (obviously I didn't). What a sweet little family. I can't believe how grown up Emma is.

suzy said...

Please start blogging again. I miss you.

suzy said...

Ok favorite girl. I am no good at facebook...I need you back in the blogging world. Get off of webkinz and post some pictures...or a funny story. Anything.