Saturday, March 29, 2008

11 Years of WONDERFUL!!

I thought this image of Emma would help you visualize her importance in our family!!


Miss Pre-Teen turned 11 on Thursday. She went to the movies with her dad and siblings, then she and I went to the mall to get some new clothes. She is quite the knowledgeable gal. Knowledgeable about what is cool (not me), what is stylish (definately not moms) and what looks good on her (mostly, I didn't know). We had fun, but I realized, if we're to do that again, I'll need to shower, put on make-up, and have her pick out my outfit, probably from her closet, if we are to have success and not cause her embarrassement. Apparently, sweaty work-out clothes and messy hair are quite embarrassing!


Here is a picture of her modeling her outfit for all the family, at our family dinner/party. She is so cute and grown-up. She loved the hat (I found it) and found a few shirts to match it (I found the one she's wearing). I guess I'm not a total idiot. Just a total Idiart.


Great-Grandma Marie Jeanne Idiart (born 6/26/26) was visiting. Here she is with Jared's wife, Christine and their adorable little ones. I let my two oldest stay up late and talk to their Amatchi (Basque for Grandma). They enjoyed all her fun stories from her childhood and courting years. More on that later, she's a hoot!



This is a video clip of Em, modeling a new dress. . .and her cousin, Bosom BFF, is the announcer!

3 comments:

The deVilleneuves said...

I can see Emma in her cute black dress, neat new cap, big sunglasses, going down the cat walk at a fashion show! She's a cutie. I'm so happy she's 11. That means she'll be at GIRLS CAMP this year for a bit, and all of next year! I look forward to her antics.
Happy Birthday Emma! (In Billy Crystal's special way....) "You look mahrvelous!"

beca said...

Watch out Tyra Banks there is a new supermodel in town. Happy Birthday Emma. You are my second favorite Emma.

Emma said...

i havent worn that black dress in
4ever (forever)! i think its lost!