Sunday, March 23, 2008

Idiart Easter

We spent a fun afternoon with ALL the Idiarts (except Pop, who is visiting his mom). The cousins all enjoyed playing with Buddy, even the ones who are scared of dogs! He has been PERFECT. . .I think he's a keeper. He laid by the back door while we ate, with his nose pressed up against the crack under the door. . .just smelling the food! So cute! As soon as I ran to get the camera, he moved.

Our two BFF cousins (Rachel & Eliza) put on a wonderful flannel board story about Jesus's life, narrated by Crazy Uncle Damian. Silly me, I didn't take a picture! After everyone left, Crazy Uncle Jared practiced for our family talent show, next Sunday. I promise to figure out You Tube and post some video of his performance. He is a talented comedian! The food and company tonight were CELESTIAL. . .Thanks, everyone!

4 comments:

The deVilleneuves said...

I would so LOVE a video of the Idiart Talent Show! You guys could charge admission to that and make enough to fund a scholarship to BYU! It'll be good, no doubt. What a cute idea.
I'm glad you found a nice dog that doesn't doo in the house, sniff at your sacred spots, and howl all night long. That's rare. He must be REALLY old! But, I'm glad he's got such a nice home with nice children to play with in his old age. All Grandpa Dogs need that. :)
Happy Easter to you all!

beca said...

What about Bear? I am glad you found the dog of your dream. Ia m sure the feeling is mutual.

utmommy said...

You've got to learn how to you tube, so I can see Jared too. I'm sure it'll be hilarious!

Lana said...

Happy Easter! Wait til you turn 40! then you'll really feel old :)