Friday, January 9, 2009

Dan and his Ladies!!

Remember my brother Daniel? The one that just got home from a church mission to Panama? I thought I'd put a few pictures of him with his girlfriends on here. This cute little button is my oldest, Emma, at 4 years old. Daniel was about 12. You can see the start of his gigantic biceps in this photo.

Isn't this picture of my little Rachel and Daniel SOOO cute!? This was taken almost 8 years ago, Daniel was 13 and Rachel was one year. Daniel really is going to be such a great daddy someday!!

I'm leaving today (yes, I go it alone, AGAIN) to see Daniel and my family in Utah. It'll be great fun. I wish everyone was coming with me, but we'll fly Daniel up to visit with the rest of the Idiarts soon!

8 comments:

Jennie said...

This is the Daniel I remember. It's hard to think that he's all grown up. Your babies are so beautiful.

m+b said...

Unfortunately these aren't Dan's only ladies anymore!! He's quite the ladies man!! I wish you could have been there for our conversation last night! We were teasing him about all the dates he's been on and Eric says Dan will be married before he leaves on his mission!! Can't wait to see you! I think your already here!!

Autumn said...

Your family is having such a busy and exciting year! Your husband I think deserves this year's stud award for fending the home front alone so many times. Okay, so it doesn't hurt that grandma is next door, but still - what a supportive hubby!

suzy said...

Are you in Utah yet? I might go to St. George this week to go to the temple... and Costco. My parents are there so it is nice to have a babysitter now.

utmommy said...

Cute pictures!!!

Have a great visit.

Steph said...

Wahoo! Have fun! Be safe!

Krystal said...

Daniel was a cute little kid! Now, he's a handsome young man! Give him and the rest of your family hugs from us when you see him soon.

Andrea said...

We got to see (and tease a bit) Dan at the Goold party. I didn't even know he was going to be there so it was a fun little suprise! He said he wasn't going to do the whole commitment pattern thing, but we will see...