Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Family Talent Show

NOTE: You'll have to turn off my new music feature to enjoy the videos . . . or they will overlap and drive you mad!! Scroll down and push "Pause"

These two cuties have the most adorable laughs. What a great talent! Damian's sister, Allison and our little Katrina, can be heard in the background of the video clips, with the most angelic giggles, this side of Heaven. Love those gals!

Grandma Suzanne enjoyed watching her posterity display their talents. . .while balancing one or more grandkids on her lap! One of her talents is her ability to love and snuggle everyone, making them all feel like they're her favorite! She is holding her newest grandboy, Noah Nadauld.

The long awaited video clips are here, and there are A LOT! We had so much fun playing and laughing together, at our First Annual Family Talent Show. First, I'll show you the funniest, most-talented comedian, I'm related to. . . Jared Arnaud Idiart (middle name pronounced "Ar-NO," although he tells everyone it's Arnold. What a goofball!) Please notice his appropriate costume and stretching exercises!


His wife, Christine and I did a violin/piano duet, but I didn't record that (on purpose!). She arranging the recital and had it at her home. She is our niece Bosom BFF's, violin teacher. She also did a piano solo, and it's great. . .watch for Damian, Rachel & Bosom BFF at 2:10, and watch for :30 seconds after that, to see Jared at the end! Damian's really "INTO" the music, and the girls both have their fingers in their ears, VERY FUNNY!!



Now, for my own talented kids! Miss Emma, newly eleven, playing "A Song for John"



Josh, our 9-year-old protege, playing, "Guitars of Seville"




A little duet, "Trumpet Song," performed by myself and Rachel (seven years of cute) and yes, that is my big butt, in the corner of the screen, please ignore me completely, in this clip. I look like an idiot.



Katrina, our kindergartener, was too shy to perform, but Benjamin, our 3 1/2 year old, wasn't!



My Nephew, SpideyHulkMr.Incredible, did some very cute magic tricks, with quarters. . .




I wanted to post the last video of all the cousins dancing but it is too big and won't upload properly. I can burn you a CD of all these clips, Idiart family, and Christie D, my biggest fan, you'll just have to come over to check out the fun!

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

Wow. What an amazingly talented family you have.

Krystal said...

I'm glad that you post pictures now, and videos are an added bonus! It's fun to see your talented family, and I feel like I'm getting to know everyone a little bit better. :) Tell Emma "Happy Birthday!" for me. She is a cutie, and so grown up!

utmommy said...

I love it! Watching that totally made me realize how much I miss you guys. You guys are awesome. Love you all!

Mandy said...

This was truly entertaining - I watched every single clip. You Idiarts are so dang talented. Then I openend my Ensign today to find Damian's beautiful article - you guys really do it all, don't you!? You guys are simply amazing:)

The deVilleneuves said...

So, where is the LONG video? I'm not seeing it? Am I the only dingbat that can't find it? I want to see everyone dancing and Eliza's SOLO! Please?

youreprettytoo said...

I absolutely loved watching your family. I especially loved seeing Damian get into the classical music. I also was surprised to see you with dark hair. I always picture you with blonde hair in my mind. But you still look beautiful- just like all your kids!