Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Art Gallery, Katrina Style

I posted about our Family Talent Show. My 5 year old, Katrina, didn't want to participate. She does have mutiple talents that I thought I'd blog about . . .




1. Katrina can grow the longest, most luxurious light brown hair! She has beautiful skin, hazel eyes and the cutest smile to go with it! She is talented in the looks department, if you know what I mean.



2. If you know her, you know she ALWAYS wears a jacket/sweater. She has quite an assortment, her favorite is pictured above. She wears them anytime she leaves the house, around the house, and to bed. She also wears socks, EVERYWHERE!! She rarely has a cold and I've never seen her with a runny nose. That is a wonderful talent!


3. Katrina has a totally sweet personality. Those who know her will be surprised at this photo. That's why I blew it up and put it in this Art Gallery, to shock the world. She is the kindest, gentlest little mother in her group of cousins. She looks after and plays with all the "littles" and they adore her. She loves her baby dolls and playing house. She is a tender-hearted darling!

4 comments:

The deVilleneuves said...

Katrina is a real blessing! She's so sweet, and cute! Thanks for sharing her! I like the new way you're posting your pics, too...cute and creative.

youreprettytoo said...

She is adorable! How do you put the pictures in an art gallery? That is so cool! The student has become the teacher!

utmommy said...

She is so cute. I wish our kids could play together, I know they'd be great friends!

Can she come teach my kids how to not have a runny nose? :)

SevenVillageIdiarts said...

Kari, check out dumpr.net for a fun way to showcase photos. . .I just uploaded them to my computer, then loaded them to my blog, so that they didn't have dumpr's name on them, they looked more REAL that way!!