Monday, April 28, 2008

Underoos vs. Cabbage Patch Dolls

I've talked about a bikini in a few posts and I figured I'd better quit teasing you all and let you see the real deal. This lovely photo was taken in 1982, when I was in 2nd grade, during the Underoos craze. I never got the Strawberry Shortcakes or Cabbage Patch Dolls that I wanted so badly, but I did get this cute little Supergirl number. Sadly, I wore that bra until Junior High.

My sister, Briana (3), is the cute curly-headed Wonderwoman and my brother, Jonathan (5), is Superman.

5 comments:

Leslie said...

Very Sexy! I begged my mom for underoos, I just got the Cabbage Patch Doll!

P.S. Love the James Taylor, he's one of my favorites.

Lance and Kim said...

I too never got the underoos, but had plenty of Cabbage Patch kids. My mom was anti underroos because she thought we would never wear real clothers if we had such cool underwear. Oh well!

emily said...

So Cute!!! I remember Jennifer H. having those and running around our house when we lived at Valdez Apartments.

Elaine Goold said...

I'm so sorry you didn't get a Strawberry Shortcake Doll or Cabbage Patch. Life is hard when your parents are cheap!!! Love you:)

The deVilleneuves said...

WHoo hooo!!!