Saturday, May 31, 2008

Soccer Buddies

Katrina was so thrilled to be going to yet another soccer game, it was Rachel and her cousin, Bosom BFF's last one!

These two are so cute and huggy! We went to celebrate the season with the team at "Wild River Pizza." I guess this waterfall out front is the "Wild River??"

"Yes, I know I look cool. It's the Farrah Fawcett Hairdo, not this dorky outfit."

Bosom BFF Whomped everyone. I love the look on her face, and her balled up little fists.

Rachel volunteered to sit out and be subbed at least half the game. She is so self sacrificing and generous (or maybe she just get's tired easily!)

The coach watches as Bosom BFF steals the ball from the other team and takes it down the field.


Bosom BFF, "We can take these little 1st grade babies, come on, Cuz!"


Rachel, "Yeah, let's get um, I have cool 80's hair!"



More little balled up fists, must be what the coach is teaching these days, or maybe it's a weird Idiart genetic trait??

3 comments:

Andrea said...

I like the 80's hair. Did they win (do they keep score at their age)? The clenched fist thing is funny. I like your new layout. I thought the yellow was OK, but I like being able to find a specific post easily (I had to look for one the other day, and I didn't remember what month it was in). That picture of Damian is so cute. I bet he is thrilled you put it up, because I know how much he loves to be blogged about.

Tiffany said...

Great pictures Sarah. I definitely need those. Thanks for keeping her all weekend--you are a lifesaver!

Elaine Goold said...

Such cute soccer girls!! And I also love that photo of Damian as a baby - he sure looks like Suzanne in it! Remember at a t-ball game one, a little kid ran from 1st base out into the street instead of to 2nd base? And once Eric ran a touchdown for the opposite team in flag football when he was 6 or 7. Kids' sports are such a hoot!