Monday, November 24, 2008

Happy Birthday, Miss Ari!

Today is my niece Ariana's 5th Birthday!

We spent the weekend with her while we were in St. George for my brother Michael's wedding. Before Ari's early-birthday party, Katrina, Ari and I ran down to the park by Grandma's house and played. The girls are only one year apart, but they're the same size. They look a lot alike and strangers ask if they're twins!

They are so cute together, giggling and having fun. Ari brings out the best in Katrina. Here are some cutie-pie pictures of my two favorite LITTLE brown-haired gals.


Happy Birthday Miss Ari. I love you so, so much!! We all wish we lived closer to you and Matthew. We love spending time with you and hope to do it again soon!!

5 comments:

utmommy said...

What a beautiful girl!

suzy said...

I wish we could have made it to the wedding!! I hope you took a lot of pictures. Have fun in Disneyland!!

Cindy and Robert said...

They really do look a lot alike! The one of them walking away holding hands is so sweet, I love that one!

Andrea said...

Happy Birthday Ari! I too love the one of them holding hands. Cousins are the best!!

Krystal said...

Happy Birthday to Ari! I really can't believe how grown up she is getting. It has been way too long since I've seen her and Matthew. Once again, I love your birthday post tributes. I might try doing some of those for next year to wish people happy birthday. :)