Sunday, November 23, 2008

Free Husband on Craigs List

Damian forwarded me a link a few months ago, to something he saw posted on Craigs List. I copied it and was glad later that I did. Apparently, is is illegal to try and sell your Husband online. This woman's posting had been removed a few hours after I saw it online!!

Free
Unmotivated
Middle-Aged Husband

I am sure there is someone
who would be interested in my husband.
He is easy on the eyes, has all his teeth
and comes with an impressive wardrobe.
His needs are few
but they just aren't anything
I am able to keep up with anymore,
as I am doing all the chores now.
Wear something sexy,
feed him a decent dinner nightly
while he reclines in front of
his home theater with surround sound.
He will mow the lawn once a week
and he loves going to the movies.
If you expect more then this man is not for you.
No rehoming fee -
I am keeping the home theater though.
Please be patient in my getting back to you
as I am in the lower forty
working in the orchard
or garden, or painting the shed.
And no trades!
All Kidding aside, if you didn't see the wedding photos of my brother's yesterday, scroll down and check them out!!
Be prepared for Disneyland shots, soon. . . We start bright and early tomorrow at the HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH!!

5 comments:

Grandma Duffy said...

Looking forward to the report of the wedding. Have a great trip to Disneyland! Sounds fun to me!!

youreprettytoo said...

That is a great craigs list! Your Brother and his bride look very happy and good-looking! This must be the year of the Goold family weddings. I am excited to see pictures from Disneyland.

Anonymous said...

Too funny -- and hey, just a thought, go get yourself a pedometer and keep track of all the miles you're going to walk at Disneyland! That should count toward your Cabo ticker!

Andrea said...

Wow, so funny. I am not so sure that she is fun to live with either though!

Krystal said...

Haha...who know it was illegal to sell a husband online! :) Good thing I want to keep mine.