Saturday, November 22, 2008

Michael and Becca's Wedding Day

Today my brother, Michael Prince is getting married to the most wonderful girl in the world . . .

Becca Price

Isn't she the cutest? She has a cute sense of style, you can see that in her choice of ADORABLE SHOES!!
Becca has a personality that matches her boquet: Sweet and Classy as a rose, Spunky and Fashionable as a Sunflower. She's a gem and Michael is very lucky!

They are so in love and happy together. I am really thrilled for them.

They'll will be sealed together for Time and All Eternity in the LDS Temple in St. George, Utah.


They had their wedding photos taken a few weeks agp, to avoid the rush on their special day. I'm posting a few of my favorites, but you can see more on Becca's BLOG.

I'll be taking my own shots with the bride and my kids. I will post those along with my feelings about their special ceremony, ASAP!!

3 comments:

Christine said...

wow those pics are gorgeous...seriously she is beautiful and I LOVE her hair and her SHOES! How cute is that? So I CAN'T believe you are still on Team Jacob...I should have known you mullet-loving alaskian indian woman! I did see pics of him with short hair and he is much better but I just don't think he can really pull it off...Edward wasn't gorgeous but just very captivating...you know? And yes-Val spotted Stephanie Myer at the cafe-very clever!

Krystal said...

Beautiful wedding photos!! They are such a cute couple and looks so happy together. I wish we could have been there to celebrate their special day with them. Give them our love, hugs, and congratulations!

Andrea said...

What a beautiful day for such a special event! I am so happy we got to share it with them. And it was great to get to see you and your family! Becca's shoes were the cutest!