Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy THXGVG, don't forget sunscreen!

Today we are spending the day with our good friends, The Watkins of So. Cal. This cartoon of Thanksgiving on the beach seems appropriate, doesn't it? We've invaded their family get together with SEVEN IDIARTS and ONE BABYSITTER and ONE GOOLD (my little brother!)

Bill and Glenda Watkins have 5 children, all grown and/or married. Damian was roommates with one son, JIM at BYU. The two of them introduced their younger brothers, JustTea Idiart and Dave Watkins, who became best friends also.

I can't wait to see the Watkins family. I really love these people and have many fond memories of watching them surf, play waterpolo, swim . . . OH, and I flooded their toilet BADLY at Jim's mission farewell. That's a fond memory!!

I think being with the Watkins will trump Disneyland for Damian and that's the best part of all, I love to see him giddy with laughs.

3 comments:

pinkelephant said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you! I wish I was out on the beach... Have fun wherever you are;-)

Andrea said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Hope you are having fun without flooding toilets!

Krystal said...

Happy Thanksgiving...What a cute cartoon joke. :)