Monday, January 5, 2009

Turkey Bowl, late 80s

With facebook, a few of us from San Bruno, CA have reconnected with old friends. Friends we thought were dead, but that's another story. Anyway, we also found this photo of the good ol' days on the "dead" guy's facebook page. Thanks Tom Allison, we're glad you're still with us!

For those of you from San Bruno, you might recognize the Dawson Boys, Jimmy and Justin . . . but the guys I really want you to see up close are:

Matt Vranes (with HAIR) and Damian. Aren't they cute and young? Wait, is Matt holding his FOOT in this photo? OK weird, ahh . . . just look at the hair, focus on the hair!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Did you really do this post at 4:58 am? Early Bird Sarah

Lance and Kim said...

Thanks for the post--I am so glad Tom is okay! Who could have started such a rumor! SORRY!

By the way the tall guy in the back is my brother Jason.

Jennie said...

What a fun picture. I think Damian looks the same (of course, the pic is a little fuzzy)

Krystal said...

So that's what Facebook is for? To get reconnected with old friends...hmmm...I always wondered what the point of it was.

Andrea said...

That is nice to find out good news that your friends are alive!! You do need to share the story of why you thought they weren't though. Brian has a facebook account, but I am not sure that I want one. I don't really know how many old "friends" I want to reconnect with! I also don't know how many people could find him, because there are like 500 people that it pulls up for his name.

Anna Winn and Family said...

That rainbow is pretty incredible! And I think the painting is very beautiful - it has a lot of meaning. If you ever find a smokin' awesome paying engineering job in the Medford area let me know!

Autumn said...

No way! We never would have recognized Matt! Even Matt (my husband) said they look "sexy" - ow ow! Hee hee hee. Damian looks such as cute an sweet as he does now, but we definitely wouldn't have picked that hairy head on Matt V out of a lineup!