Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Date Night Shenanigans

As you know, Damian and I ALWAYS go on a date on Friday night. Lately, the kids have experienced a babysitting team like no other.



Our regular babysitter has been VERY busy and then had her appendix removed, so we tried a new gal. She brought her best friend/boyfriend (although he agreed to go home after the kids went to bed!)

These photos document what happened the first time they babysat. The kids appear to be doing typical kid things, and taking photos of their shenanigans.

Wait, WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE THEY DOING NOW? Apparently, it is HILAREOUS to dress the babysitter boy in "Pretty, Pretty Princess" Game Jewelry.

And Mom's clothes.

I will have say, that 2 for 1 babysitter combo DID gather the kids and read scriptures with them at bedtime. They then prayed with them before tucking them in. I was impressed and asked them to come again this week. I gave them money and they took the kids out to Ice Cream. I forgot to leave the camera "laying around" for them to document that adventure, but I heard Benjamin painted his face with his double scoop!

7 comments:

Lana said...

you're a cool mom!

he's a cute sitter's assistant

Krystal said...

So, he's wearing YOUR clothes?? He's pretty brave to let a picture be taken of him dressed like a "pretty, pretty princess"! Too bad you missed the double scoop face paint on Ben.

Andrea said...

Oh my goodness! Where do you find these kids. That is awesome.

Andrea said...

Also, he looks just like my brother in law (minus the pretty princes garb) Travis.

allison nadauld said...

That's pretty funny. Sounds like they were great babysitters.

suzy said...

How nice to be able to have babysitters that you know you don't have to worry about. I want to live where you do. The kids in Richfield are pretty good too though, I haven't ever had a problem with a babysitter. Oh yeah, I do live in Richfield. Are you coming next month? If it is next month I will just save the thing I made for you. Otherwise I will send it, so give me your address.

Unknown said...

too funny!!! what great babysitters!!