Saturday, May 30, 2009

Happy Birthday, Luca!

My sweet nephew Luca turned 5 today! He really is such a darling little boy! I met him last fall when I went to Italy to attend his daddy's wedding to my sister, Briana. I brought Briana a few books that she missed from the States. Luca taught me Italian and I taught him English as we read, "The Very Hungry Caterpillar." In Italian, you say Yellow, "Jello." That's all I remember from our session. I'm a slow learner.

This is Briana with Luca. She is such a good mommy and loves him very much. He is a genuinely happy boy, with an infectious smile, laugh and winning personality. I wish I could spend more time with him.

Happy Birthday sweet boy! I hope you liked the package we sent . . . I hope you can play Webkinz and my kids can play with you online . . . or just Aunt Sarah can play with you! xoxox



3 comments:

Andrea said...

What a cutie! Happy Birthday Luca!

Elaine Goold said...

Luca looked at your birthday blog and laughed and enjoyed it. We had a party on the beach with his mom, his French grandma, friends, Briana, Sem, Dad and I. Then he came the day after his birthday to stay one night here and we gave him more gifts and showed him your blog. This weekend, we will go to Tiana and have another party with his Sardi grandparents. It will be a week long fiesta with all his parties. How fun!

We are having a good time and Dad and I walk down to the piazza every night for a gelato. Yum. We are trying all the flavors.

Krystal said...

He is a little cutie!! How fun that your mom and dad could be there for his birthday. (Reading from her comment above.) Gelato every night sounds yummy too. Happy Birthday, Luca!!