Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Ben plays SOCCER!

Ben has been playing Soccer on a team with some of his buddies/cousins for a few months.



I love this video of him . . . he's the little guy in white, on the far right. He sort of hops/runs and then sort of bounces when his cousin almost makes a goal. What a good team player he is . . . so supportive.

He's so UNLIKE his mother, in the supportive department.

I went to his first game and he was too scared to try playing. Then I missed all his other games. I had good excuses at the time. Only I can't remember what they were NOW. This Saturday is his last game. I will BE THERE!



I saw these videos on my friend's blog and asked her to put them on mine.

Since I'm such a bad mom.

And now she has my password and can get into my blog. So, I hope she writes a really nice letter for my birthday. Or gets my husband to do it. Or better yet, just pretend you ARE my husband and write his words for him. He'll really appreciate that. And I will too. My birthday is July 9th. FYI.



This is the best video of Ben. He's number 13 and he kicks the ball twice and throws it in once. Very cute stuff. I hope you get to see it, MOM! (she's in Italy visiting my sister, so I don't know if she'll check my blog!)

Thanks Kristi, Miss Videotographer. You're a good mom and friend. I appreciate you. This is Kirsti's cute son and mine. Hers is the taller one.


Here are some pictures my sister-in-law, Tiffany took of Ben, since she goes to games and I don't.

Ben with his cousin and buddy, Ashton.



Ben's got game. The last picture is the cutest. . . I like how Ben runs with his tounge out. And a smile on his face.

9 comments:

Jennie said...

Cute, cute kid. Isn't soccer great? I didn't go to many games, either. It wore me out and I didn't want to deal with the crying.

Kristi said...

I expect to see you there on Saturday for the game AND the post season brunch. Benny is so cute...I mean cool. Cute is not a compliment at this age right? It has been a fun season for this pack of boys.

Elaine Goold said...

Ciao! Whoa Benny! What a great soccer player you are!!! I wish I could have come to your games! I loved watching the videos of you kicking and throwing the ball!!! We are having fun in Italy. We went to the beach today and Grandpa swam in the waves. I didn't even put my swimsuit on and just fell asleep on Grandpa's towel. Luca is at his mom's house all week and we didn't even get to see him yet! Darn it! Arrivaderci!!!

Lance and Kim said...

Way to go Ben!

Lance and Kim said...

Way to go Ben!

Andrea said...

Awesome!! Livy is starting soccer next month. Why do you have short school weeks?? We all need to leave our windows/doors open sometimes. Sometimes I need to remember that if I yell too loud people outside can still hear me when they are shut.

Autumn said...

It's been really cute to watch Ben go from the "I'm not so sure about this" initial stage in soccer to the current, "When is it my turn to go in?!" stage. So fun for Nathan to have all these great little buddies to play soccer with this season!

Cynthia said...

Ben is getting sooo good, and looks like he is having fun too! What a cute little man!! ♥

Krystal said...

Ben is a cute little soccer player. I like the last picture best too. :)