Thursday, May 21, 2009

Gone Camping

We are leaving today for the weekend. Since Oregon schools are in such trouble, we have a 4 day weekend! In fact, they are still deciding if we'll just send the kids to school 4 days a week all next year. We have moved to a strange, backwards place . . . but I digress.

Camping.

We're meeting up with our best BYU buddies about 8 hours south of here, in Pinnacles, CA. We'll be eating at In-N-Out tonight, BABY! A quick visit with Great Grandma in San Fran and then onto the campsite. There is a pool there. I am thrilled. I can't wait to see everyone and take pictures of them all.

BYE! (and have a nice Memorial Day!)

5 comments:

Leslie said...

Oh I wish we could see you too!

m+b said...

How fun...we leave for California on Sunday! Hooray for vacations!

Jennie said...

That sounds like fun! I get to stay home and clean my house. :( I'm glad you enjoyed Suzy's post as much as I did. It makes me not feel so bad when I yell at my kids to know that everyone else does it, too.

Cherie said...

It was cold this weekend, we scrapped a day at the beach cause it was so cold inland. Hope you guys stayed warm.

Krystal said...

What's going on with the schools in Oregon that they might have school only 4 days a week? Hope you had fun camping!