Monday, March 16, 2009

Kids Say the Darndest Things

Ask your kid(s) these questions. If you have more than one ask them separately!
* Emma, Joshua, Rachel, Katrina, Benjamin

1. What is something mom always says to you?
E (12) NO! Have you done your homework, Is your room clean?
J (10) Did you practice piano?
R (8) Fold Laundry!
K (6) Clean your room!
B (5) SERVICE!!

2. What makes mom happy?
E (12) Chocolate, Daddy, Driving like a maniac
J (10) Her cooking, e-mail and everything that involves in Dad.
R (8) Chocolate, when I do her work, when I do all the chores
K (6) Daddy makes mom happy.
B (5) I fink it means she's SMILING.

3. What makes mom sad?
E (12) When her laptop went down
J (10) When you don't clean your room
R (8) If Dad dies
K (6) I’ve never seen her sad before!
Oh wait, she’s sad when she doesn’t have any candy to eat
B (5) If Daddy doesn't kiss her!

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
E (12) When she tries to act like me (a teenager) and she doesn’t succeed
J (10) NOTHING!
R (8) When she takes pictures, she says weird things
K (6) She never makes me laugh
B (5) Toots. And Emma. Like when Emma plays a game with her, she laughs.

5. What was your mom like as a child?
E (12) She was pale, nerdy and had big froggy glasses
J (10) DORKY and SKINNY
R (8) She had big glasses and she lived in Alaska
K (6) Weird! She looked weird
B (5) She liked Babydolls and BRATZ

6. How old is your mom?
E (12) 34, Old Enough!
J (10) Older than me
R (8) 34, I think
K (6) 34
B (5) 84 . . . 86??

7. How tall is your mom?
E (12) She is almost shorter than me . . . 5’2” or 5’3”
J (10) 5' 2"
R (8) 5’ 10” Is she taller than Mrs. Bjorge, because she's 5'1"
K (6) 5 feet
B (5) 86, 84 inches . . . How much inches is she?

8. What is your mom's favorite thing to do?
E (12) Blog and spend time with her children
J (10) Eat chocolate when we are asleep
R (8) Go on the Computer
K (6) Go on the Laptop
B (5) Clean her room and have a dog

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
E (12) She listens to the stereo really loud, cleans and goes to SMART
J (10) I don't know, I'm not around!
R (8) Go to SMART or stay at home with Benny
K (6) Watch TV and go on the laptop
B (5) She sews

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
E (12) The Worlds Most Maniac Driver
J (10) Her famous cooking
R (8) Blogs
K (6) Lifeguarding
B (5) Singing

11. What is your mom really good at?
E (12) Entertaining people
J (10) Being a girl
R (8) Blogging
K (6) Swimming
B (5) Good at going potty and running

12. What is your mom not very good at?
E (12) Volleyball
J (10) Being a boy
R (8) Playing Dolls, because she never does that
K (6) Rollerskating and basketball
B (5) Building houses and lifting couches

13. What does your mom do for a job?
E (12) Be a Mom, after she quit teaching
J (10) Nothing
R (8) SMART/Benny
K (6) Clean the house
B (5) She helps everybody clean their room

14.What is your mom's favorite food?
E (12) Chocolate . . . also, spinach and stuff
J (10) Vegetables
R (8) Ice Cream
K (6) Everything except Brussel Sprouts!
B (5) Ice Cream

15.What makes you proud of your mom?
E (12) She’s a good cleaner and she’s good at TiVoing our shows
J (10) When she buys me stuff
R (8) She's good at working
K (6) When she's the singing teacher in Primary, I want her to do that again!
B (5) When she plays Xbox

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
E (12) Porqupine Mom from “Over the Hedge,” she’s bossy/overprotective
J (10) Clarabel Cow, the gossipy lady or Shrek's wife, b/c of her gas issues
R (8) Minnie Mouse because she has cute legs and wears high heels
K (6) Minnie Mouse because she is so cute
B (5) I fink she would be Super Woman or Superman's Girlfriend. Remember that Daddy loves Super Woman (He’s thinking of Linda Carter as Wonder Woman)

17. What do you and your mom do together?
E (12) She drives me to school. She talks and I listen to her talking
J (10) Clean my room
R (8) Brush my teeth and new braces
K (6) Clean
B (5) Play games and Hug!

18. How are you and your mom the same?
E (12) We don’t have any similarities except we’re both girls
J (10) We have the same genetics
R (8) We both are cute
K (6) We both like to swim!
B (5) We bof love Daddy, but Mommy loves Daddy WAY more than me.

19. How are you and your mom different?
E (12) We’re REALLY different in every way
J (10) She is a woman and I am a man (then uncontrollable giggling)
R (8) Different color hair and eyes
K (6) She has blue eyes and I don't!
B (5) I have blond hair, Mommy has brown. And Mommy has a blue dress and earrings.

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
E (12) She makes me food
J (10) She gave birth to me
R (8) She says she loves me, that gives me proof
K (6) When I had lice, she took care of it for me
B (5) Cuz I clean her room for her and I'm cute

21. How do you know that your mom loves your dad?
E (12) She kisses him all the time in front of us
J (10) She tells us she does
R (8) She married him!
K (6) Cuz she got married to him!
B (5) Cuz Daddy Loves Her!

22. What does your mom like most about your dad?
E (12) His lips, obviously
J (10) His hair
R (8) He's a nice personality and he's handsome. And he's nice. And he's the best dad and husband in the world.
K (6) Everything!
B (5) He kisses Mommy on the lips! And the hugging

23. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
E (12) Anywhere with Daddy, without the kids . . . to try new restraunts, too
J (10) She likes to be ALONE in her bathroom
R (8) To the school
K (6) The School and Disneyland
B (5) Eat grass at the farn, I mean barn.

6 comments:

Elaine Goold said...

Wow! I'm so glad you love your husband so much and your kids know it! I didn't know you had so many gas issues! And I didn't know about your love of grass at the barn? Your kids are as funny as you are!!

Beka said...

Oh, Sarah, so funny! Will definitely have to ask my kids these questions! I may get a few "gassy" answers too, unfortunately.

Andrea said...

This has me laughing so hard! I think that the farn grass comment may need some explaining though.

Natalie said...

love the answers:)

Aselya said...

That was hilarious...I love you kids, they are so much fun :)

Unknown said...

these answers are so funny!! I will have to do this when Bobby is older and he doesnt answer all my questions ("what did you have for snack/what did you do at school") with "fart, butt, or diaper" lol