Monday, August 17, 2009

Happy Birthday, Allison!

Last year I wrote a post for Allison, including some cute childhood photos HERE. This pic is kind of random, but it's cute. Allison finds joy in everything, especially her little family and I thought this pic captured her perfectly!

This year, I just want to tell Allison that I'm so thankful she moved much closer to me. I love being neighbors with her sweet family. I'm a lucky woman to have someone like Allison in my life. She's the epitome of kindness, the mother-of-the year that loves my kids like they were her own and she is a good friend. So Happy Birthday you sweet lady! I love ya.

7 comments:

Annette said...

You described Allison perfectly. You're lucky to have each other.

Kristi said...

Allison is everything I aspire to be. She has that Christ-like thing down pat. I love working with her in the nursery. She is so patient and kind to all those little ones. She too is a good woman right?

Renee said...

Yeah! Finally A new post! & Happy Birthday Allison ( you are very lucky)

Leslie said...

Welcome back to blogging...it seems as though we're on the same track! :) I need to catch up!

annie valentine said...

It's so good to get all caught up on you. I miss seeing you around!

Krystal said...

Happy Birthday to Allison. But, now, I think you should blog about your second week in Utah, from your July trip. :) Or just put up a new post about anything. I miss you and your posts! :)

Cynthia said...

Ok, I keep checking for new posts, I don't know how much more disapointment I can take!!
Thanks to Paul and Becka for their new posts to ease my pain!
You know I love ya, ♥Aunt Cynthia