Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Aunt B & Uncle Sem

My only sister, Briana came to visit. She's been in the states for a few months, working. Her husband, Sem, came to visit her for 3 weeks, to celebrate their 1 year anniversary and they took a weekend trip to Oregon! The kids LOVE Briana and enjoyed getting to know Sem.

Briana and Sem enjoy fine foods, just like Damian and I. We had a great time taking them to all our favorite restaurants, including "Chateulin" in Ashland.

The morning that the littler kids had a Primary Program Practice, we went to my favorite breakfast place, Morning Glory, also in Ashland. After breakfast we shopped in cute stores. Emma bought herself a scarf, she was so inspired by Briana and Sem's love of scarfs!

Damian and Emma had never been to Morning Glory and they loved it!

Aren't we SOOO cute? After Breakfast and shopping, we picked up the other kids and toured Jacksonville. We enjoyed the toy store and the Italian Gelato store! I'll be visiting for Gelato, whenever I miss Briana and Sem!

Briana picked up a darling hat on our shopping trip. After all the excitement, we came home to relax. I loved how Briana brings out the "Silly" in Katrina!

While Sem made his amazing quiches, using fresh ingredients from the Ashland Farmer's Market, Briana and I played games with the kids. We started with "Quip It!" and then moved to "Curses!" It was a fun afternoon!

We miss Briana and Sem already, and hope to see them again, soon!

7 comments:

Lana said...

what a stylish cute sister you have!

Krystal said...

How fun to have Briana come for a visit. She's a sweetie! :) And it looks like her nieces and nephews definitely ADORE her!

Nicole said...

Briana is so darling. She looks so stylish in her new hat. I can tell how much your children love her. I need to take a visit to St. George to see her this winter. The drive is quite awful in the winter so will most likely wait until the spring.

To answer your question, We are going to Hawaii in February for Kalens 11th birthday, just the kids and I and no Yasmin doesn't live there anymore, she moved to Manti, Utah about two years ago. We are so excited and I am planning our trip almost on a daily basis!

Elaine Goold said...

Sounds like you had fun! Everyone loves Auntie B!! I should have made reservations and come up for this 4 day weekend I have starting tomorrow. I didn't even know I had a 4 day weekend! I looked on the school calendar and it said, "Deer Hunt" for Friday and I thought it just meant our principal was going deer hunting and had put it on the calendar. It didn't say UEA break (which is what it is usually called). My students told me there was no school tomorrow and I was surprised. When they told me there was no school on Monday either, I was amazed that I didn't even know I had that many days off. Everyone else is out of town. Dad is in SLC, Briana and Sem are in SLC, Dan is going with Madi's family to their cabin and I'm home ALONE! Can you believe it? What a ditz I am!!!

suzy said...

I am so jealous of all the company you have been having, and not even weird awkward company, but FAMILY!! You and Briana are so beautiful!!

m+b said...

Now we need to come visit!! We miss you guys so much!! Hope to see you soon!! Tell the family we say hello and we love you all!

emily said...

Cute pics of Brianna - Hope she is doing well.