Saturday, October 24, 2009

New Leaf

I would really like to loose weight. I hate to exercise and I love to eat. I can't afford surgery. What can I do? Oh, and I have NO SELF CONTROL.

I'd like to turn over a new leaf and be a totally different person in these ways: I'd like to ENJOY exercise. I'd like to be able to say, "No Thanks!" and not even START the whole bag of potato chips, not even BUY the ice cream. Either that, or I'd like to have the money to get some lipo.

Just wishing.

On a side note, Damian surprised me with a weekend trip to Las Vegas. OK, he told me about the suprise months ago, but when he first told me, it was a surprise! I'll write more about the trip when I get home (I'm there right now!)

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I started doing weight watchers online this summer and have been walking...I've lost 25 lbs and counting. I have to lose this "baby fat". I kind of hit a breaking point and I'm doing good. I have ups and downs, but overall a lot of ups. I say Good Luck!! Love ya!