Saturday, October 10, 2009

UNIBOOB?


I found this adorable picture Ben drew for Kindergarten. It's a picture of our family. I love the 3 fingered hands, and the 3 toed feet. Reminds me of our chickens. I also love the twiggy looking hair on the girls and the super large eyes.


As I realized which person was ME, I figured he'd drawn me anatomically correct, but with a uniboob. That made sense, since he doesn't see me without my clothes, it would seem I just have a big padded uniboob. I asked Damian for his opinion on the matter and he said, "No, that's probably your big HEART." When I asked Ben he said, "It's your TUMMY!" Apparently, I'm the only chubby one in the family. Dang it. I preferred the UNIBOOB!

6 comments:

Krystal said...

Haha! That's too funny. I like the uniboob idea better too. :)

You should vote on my poll (or comment) on which Halloween costume idea you like best for Rachel. I need some help deciding. I have a poll (and a post with costume pictures) on my blog right now. :) Thanks!

Callie said...

I am laughing out loud! I love it! Kids are the funniest ever. Thanks for sharing your funny story!

KristiCollins said...

I didn't even have to read your post before I started laughing. Hey, at least you he didn't draw you with a unibrow. I'm with Uncle Frankie, it's definitely your big heart!

Elaine Goold said...

Who the heck is Uncle Frankie? Is that Damian? Why is he Uncle Frankie? Anyway, I loved Ben's drawing - very cute! And you are a nut, Miss Sarah Chanelli!

Brandan and Becky said...

When Sophie was little, she drew a family picture with herself in the middle, taking up most of the paper and dressed like a queen. Brandan and I were in the bottom corners, about as third as big. I guess she put us in our place.

Kristi said...

Okay, THAT was funny.