Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Elise the Pre-Pre-Teen

Every Monday, Benjamin goes to Gymnastics with my nephew Marcus. Marcus leaves his baby sister at our house to be babysat. It is one of the highlights of my week. I do enjoy this little cutie so much.

Katrina followed her around one Monday, snapping pictures. The kid moves so much, it's hard to get a good one. So all the photos were blurry.

I just ran them through Photoshop to blur them a soften them even more and I think they turned out pretty cool.

I love this little gal. She's got SOOO much personality.

She just turned 2 and I'm excited to have 16 more years of her hanging around, making me laugh!

1 comment:

Aselya said...

Wow, she is so adorable!I love those blue blue eyes. When I was leaving Oregon, she was yet small :) so cute...