Thursday, January 21, 2010

Thanksgiving 2009

I found these photos on my SIL Tiffany's computer. She's so good at documenting our family's life. I'm grateful, since I've been a slacker about that! We had 26 Idiart Family member over, plus the Mission President, another couple missionary, the APs and our ward Elders. And a friend. So our total was 35 people. It was fun, the food was good. These pics say it all:

Damian, Jared and Al (Pop) Idiart.

Annie, Rachel and Eliza Idiart.

Grandma Suzanne and Emma Suzanne. It looks like Emma is finally taller, even taller than the poof. And obviously sort of more psycho. She takes after her mother's side, sometimes.

Ben, Ashton and Josh Idiart. Bring on the Turkey!

Grandpa Al and his newest Grandbaby Nicole. She's just a few weeks in this photo!

Silly girls! Katrina, Elize and Rachel Idiart.

Damian with his Brothers: Aaron Nadauld and Jared & Justin Idiart.

My favorite pic of the day: Noah Nadauld and Josh. Noah ADORES Josh and Josh is Noah's buddy. They are cute together.

3 comments:

allison nadauld said...

All that's missing is a picture of the hostess with the mostest. It was a wonderful party...thanks Sarah.

suzy said...

for real...there are never pictures of you. you have kids old enough to handle a camera. no more excuses.

utmommy said...

Looks like a fun party. I've been to many a Idiart party and it's been way too long since I've been. I guess I better come to Oregon!