Saturday, February 6, 2010

Joshua, Student of the Year

Josh was honored by his Principal and Teachers. He was selected as the Student of the Year for Mae Richardson Elementary. There are approx. 100 5th graders that were considered for this award. Damian, Josh, myself, Principal Susan Dippel and Josh's teacher, Joseph DeFranco, were invited to the Rotary Club Luncheon where Josh was presented to the Rotarians. His Presentor was quite the comedian and we were all laughing at the jokes he cracked. I wish I had brought my video camera. We are so proud of our wonderful, smart, talented son. His Principal described Josh to me as their "Best and Brightest."

10 comments:

Lana said...

good job Josh!

Jennie said...

How exciting! You must be such a proud mama! I love the pics of Ben, by the way.

Autumn said...

Wow, trendy, cute, good with kids, and smart...he is going to be quite the catch! But, don't let him know that - I hate it when they have a big head! Congrats Josh and way to go supportive parents!

allison nadauld said...

Hooray for Josh. He's one remarkable boy!

Brandan and Becky said...

Hip, hip hooray for Josh!

Callie said...

Congratulations, Josh! What a great kid!

utmommy said...

Wow! Way to go Josh! What an honor:)

Andrea said...

Congratulations!! That is so exciting!

Christine said...

ok so if marcus was like josh when he was young does that mean he'll be student of the year too??? Seriously..what an HONOR! That is huge! I am so proud of mr. joshua levi idiart!! I hope marcus really can grow up to be like him someday!!

Krystal said...

Wow! Congratulations! That's awesome.