Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Our New Daughter

I'm sorry, I published the title only and never had a chance to put any words/pics. . . so now everyone is wondering if I'm having a baby or WHAT?! We have a foreign exchange student, Diana Gomez Mancilla living with us now, for the next 4 months. She's a wonderful girl and I'm enjoying having a 16 year old "Baby." We all love her very much. I'll post more about her ASAP. . . this week is our huge Girls Camp Valentines Day fundraiser, and next week is New Beginnings, so I'm very busy with my church work, but will post later (with pics!)

6 comments:

Elaine Goold said...

Sarah, none of the post about your new daughter made it onto your blog. You might want to check and see what happened.

utmommy said...

Can't see anything either.

Andrea said...

Nor I...

Lana said...

me too, nothing.

Jennie said...

Is this an announcement?! LOL

Elaine Goold said...

Hey Sarah, Put a photo of Diana on your blog so we can see her. How is it going? You really are a busy woman! I never hear from you anymore! Miss you!! Love Mom