Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Bumper Cars

Damian and I spent the afternoon with the little guys and it was the best part of our day. I think we're too old for the big roller coasters now. Damian says they just don't do anything for him anymore. Whatever that means?! I thought they were plenty exciting, but too painful on my head and neck.

Bumper Cars with Grandpa is an adventure for all. He's the most ruthless driver and crashes into anyone he can with GUSTO!

Isn't my nephew Matthew so adorable? I love that cute little guy!

This is my sweet neice, Ariana Chanel. She's named for my sister Briana and me (my middle name is Chanel). She is so much fun and quite a good driver!

This is my brother Paul (Daddy of Matt & Ari) crashing into me!

HEAD ON COLLISION: We hit Magic Mountain HEAD ON and enjoyed every minute!

1 comment:

Elaine Goold said...

What a fun day we had! I love these photos - are they the ones I took?