Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Looks like I need to hit the Mid-West!


I have visited 30 states (60%) and forgot to check Wyoming. Oops! I looked into flying my family to Illinois to see Nauvoo and Carthage, last week. And then, I looked at hopping to Philly to visit my brother and his wife (they're moving there next month for Medical School.) Fun dreams, since it takes about $500 bucks each person! I wonder if I'll ever get to these other states? I do want to see Nauvoo, but really don't care about the other states.
Create your own visited map of The United States

2 comments:

emily said...

I've been to 80% and after this summer it will be 84%. I need to go to the Carolinas, Michigan, Minnesota, North Dakota, Wisconsin and Kansas.

Stacey said...

Wow! I am impressed! I have only been to a few....sad...