Thursday, June 10, 2010

Capri Sun Purses!

I found this super old picture from an Activity Day Girls sewing project I helped with. This was taken BEFORE I was YW President and now I'm subbing in Activity Day Girls, so it's been 18 months! Anyway, I thought it was cute because all the girls except the front 3 are Beehives now. Rachel is on the far left, next to cousin Eliza. Emma is in the back, second from left side. She and Rachel have changed so much in such a short amount of time! We drank so many Capri Suns to make these. I saw some larger ones for sale in Wal-Mart the other day. Weird.

4 comments:

utmommy said...

I saw those purses at Wal-Mart too.

utmommy said...

I saw those purses at Wal-Mart too.

utmommy said...

Weird, I don't know why that posted twice.

Brandan and Becky said...

What a great surprise to see those purses on your blog today! We had 20 girls that day and enough Capri Suns to go around-- a little miracle right there.