Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Ariana Chanel

I hired my new sister-in-law's photographer to take pictures of all the Goold Grandkids, the hour before the wedding. This is my niece, Ariana Chanel. She's 6 years old and such a beautiful girl!

I love this picture of my brother, Paul with his kids!

Katrina and Ari are special friends. They had such fun together at Magic Mountain. They are actually the same height, but Nina is wearing heels!

I love that when Ari laughs, she covers her mouth, too cute!

Ari and Ben are in the same grade, she is about 4 months older than him.

2 comments:

Jennie said...

Always love pictures of your kids. So sweet. I noticed that you don't have TN marked off on your states-visited-list. Tsk Tsk. Actually, I was hoping to go to Nauvoo in a couple of years and convince my family to meet me there. Maybe we could have a big reunion and invite everyone! Matt and I went during our drive across country when we moved, but everything was closed. We did get to see the carthage jail in the morning, though. It's great. Your kids are the perfect ages to really appreciate it.

Krystal said...

Ari is such a sweet beautiful girl! I love all the pics especially the one of Paul and his kids.