Friday, May 21, 2010

Mary Sunshine turns 4!

These are some of my cute Nieces and Nephews: Mary Nadauld, Marcus and Annie Idiart and Noah Nadauld at Mary's 4th BDay party, on the day her uncle Damian was called to be Bishop of her ward. My nephew Ashton said, "Uncle Damian, what is the POINT of you being our Bishop? Our other Bishop was still good!" It made me laugh. Ben's card to Mary also made me laugh:

Translation: Ben. Mary. I hope you have a nice Birthday. Love, Ben

Pretty fun day! I love my sweet niece Mary. It is a joy to live next door to her. My kids love playing with her everyday and I enjoy the banter she has with Damian. Last night at dinner she snuck over. She had already eaten, but sat and talked with us. I asked her why she used to hardly ever come over and she said, "I used to be scared of Uncle Damian, but now I'm not even afraid of him anymore!" Too cute. We were enjoying her company until her dad found where she'd snuck off to and made her go home.

3 comments:

Jennie said...

So sweet. I love how close you are to your nieces and nephews and get to blog about them a lot.

utmommy said...

Too cute!

So, if you hear of ANY jobs anywhere close to you let us know. We are looking. We need something.

Thanks! Love ya!

Elaine Goold said...

That is one sweet letter from Ben. I love it.