Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Benny's Soccer

Ben as Goalie. I love this puny little goal.

Damian and the coach (in the red jacket) played against all the boys, while they waited for the opposing team to show up. Mostly the little boys just kicked Damian in the shines to get the ball away from him.

Love this picture, Ben was having so much fun!

I love that Ben runs with his hands all funky and his tongue out.

Hands, tongue again.

Fists curled, tongue out again!

The two cutest fans on the field!

Too cute!

2 comments:

Elaine Goold said...

Benny, I love these pictures of you playing soccer! I wish I could watch you play. It looks like you are having so much fun! Grandpa Goold and I would cheer so loud for you that you would be embarrassed!

Kari said...

Ben was a hoot to have on the team! I love the tongue and hands pics, I seriously laughed out loud. I still have the team pics I need to get to you! The boys are excited to play basketball this winter, hopefully they can play with Ben again.