Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Dan & Madi's Wedding

It was such a joy to attend the sealing for time and all eternity, of my baby brother Daniel and his lovely wife, Madison on May 15th in St. George, Utah.

It was also wonderful to see my beloved sister, Briana, home from Italy. We have a similar picture of us kissing Dan when he left on his mission. This might be the last time we show him this much affection!

I love this new sister! Isn't she gorgeous? And the most darling thing, EVER!

This pic reminds me of the feelings I felt on my wedding day . . . the feelings of innocence and how much I adored Damian. It epitomizes the feeling I had of leaving my parents and my old life and clinging to my husband and new life. I love it. Very sweet.

My Emma is only 5 years younger than Madi. A little weird to think that in 5 years this COULD be Emma (If she meets someone as awesome as Dan, and is as mature as Madi). That's a BIG IF . . .

Ben was in a BAD mood by this time. He'd been having his pictures taken for about 2 hours and it was HOT! This is the bride and groom with all the Goold Grandkids!

2 comments:

Lana said...

5 years goes by so fast!

Kristy Swenson said...

that's super weird that emma could be getting married in 5 years! I would be one of those "people" who would say, "I use to babysit her." and bring my own kids to her wedding....weird!! :)