Thursday, June 3, 2010

The Reception!

My brother Mike is trying to beat Josh up and the bride and groom are laughing. My family is a little weird. They get it from me.

Rachel giving her newly married Uncle a hug!

Two old married men talk about life. Ben is completely zoned out.

My adorable sister and moi!

Katrina Elizabet, almost 8 years old!

Benjamin Jared, just turned 6!

"OK, if I ignore my Grandpa, will he go away?!"

"Ewww, ignoring Grandpa is NEVER an option!"

My parents and their 7 grandkids (only 1 is taller than my mom . . . but not for long!!)

The reception was on a beautiful golf course. Matthew & Josh took a walk with Aunt B before the party was over!

2 comments:

Lance and Kim said...

Beautiful couple, beautiful kids, beautiful family, beautiful pictures!

I love the one of Katrina on the field trip--award winning I tell you!

Miss you guys lots!

utmommy said...

Fun posts!

The wedding pictures are beautiful!

T and Ben could play soccer together.

I LOVE Emma's purple shoes. I'm a big fan of shoes.

I tried calling your cell phone so we could talk about this summer, but I just got your voice mail. That's the only number I have for you. Do you have my number?