Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Cruise

Damian's siblings/spouses are going on a cruise together mid-May. . .I am re-committing to workout ALL THE TIME, because goodness knows, I don't want to change my eating habits. . .but this FRIDAY I am going running, I have to up my cardio workouts to loose this weight. Jared is planning to wear his g-string bikini bottom, and Tiffany will be 5 mos. pregnant, so I might actually look alright!! My cousin has a little scale ticker on her blog that shows her weight loss goal and how much she's lost. . .if I loose ANYTHING, I'll put one of those on the blog.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

You can do it Sarah! I support you 100%! Good luck on your run. In about 8 months I will join you. By then I won't be able to keep up. Love you!

The deVilleneuves said...

I know you're fit...you swim like an Olympian and lifeguard like a pro!! So, I'm sure this one will work out very well. Keep us posted! Maybe during girls camp we can go running...if I can keep up!

utmommy said...

I want to go on a cruise so badly. That sounds like a blast!