Tuesday, December 30, 2008

My Goold Family

Have I published this photo before? I just love it! This is my mom and her two daughters (My younger, curlier sister, Briana and me!!) It is so fun having one sister. . . I'm grateful the Lord blessed me with her, amidst all those 5 brothers!!

I'm not sure I've published this picture either. . . my parents are so cute. They've been married almost 36 years and I love them very much!

We took this family photo right before Daniel left on his mission, 2 years ago. So much has happened during this time!! Two Weddings (Michael and Briana), one HS graduation (Eric) and one Masters Degree Earned (Jonathan). My brother Paul and I have just been raising our kids and plugging away at life. I adore my family and hope they had a wonderful Christmas.

If you are interested in who is who:

Dad, Daniel, Paul, Sarah, Michael, Eric, Mom, Briana and Jonathan Goold, Jan. 2007

4 comments:

suzy said...

I can't imagine having that many kids. But then I also can't imagine not having that many when I was growing up. I think I need a sister-wife.

Dani said...

Haha, he got disneys robin hood and sword and the stone, and then a wii game, mario something

Jennie said...

I showed one of these pictures to my students when I was teaching family vocabulary. Not only were they shocked that there were 7 kids (half of my students are only children) they all wanted your brother's phone numbers. They were disappointed to hear that Michael was engaged and Daniel was in Panama.

Krystal said...

I love these cute family pictures. I love your family, too!!