Sunday, June 22, 2008

Important Summer Plans

The kids and I have made lists of our important plans for the summer. School has been out for two weeks and we're getting into the SUMMER GROOVE. We've written down GOALS to accomplish during the next 2 months of summer. We've committed to do these things and enjoy each other. I'm really going to enjoy Katrina and Ben, when my oldest three leave town for 3 weeks, with Grandma, next week!!

Mom:
1. Teach swim lessons 2x a week
2. Organize my scrapbooking room!
3. Get myself & "kids" ready for The Handcart Trek
4. Workout every day, WITH my kids!

Emma:
1. Read all of Patricia Wrede's Enchanted Forest books
2. Earn $200 more for school clothes
3. Learn to play 3 hymns/primary songs
4. Be mom's assistant for the 3-4 year old swim class.
5. Get in shape and eat healthy!

Joshua:
1. Take art lessons with Jen
2. Do 3 summer reading programs (read a lot!)
3. Hang out with friends (swimming at Drake's)
4. Learn to waterski/go on our boat
5. Compile my memory book (K-3rd)

Rachel:
1. Read lots of chapter books
2. Have one friend over a week
3. Do the Barnes & Noble reading program
4. Go to the Waterslides!
5. Do church aerobics with mom!

Katrina:
1. Take swimming lessons
2. Check out books with my NEW library card
3. Do the Barnes and Noble program
4. Learn to ride a two wheeler!

Benny:
1. Learn how to swim!
2. Go to the waterslides and go on the boat!
3. Do hot dogs/marshmallows & go camping w/ Daddy!
4. Learn to ride a two wheeler, like Nina.
5. Watch Spy Kids 3D with those cool glasses.

No comments: