Friday, August 22, 2008

Cutie Girls!

My Sister-in-Law, Tea will become a mother of 4, in seven days! You can't even tell she's pregnant, can you? She is one Hot Momma!

Tea and her hubby, JusTea have two beautiful daughters, Rachel's bosom BFF (in blue) and Pie (in green.) Tea may be having another girl, we don't know?! I'm hoping for a second boy, but the Lord knows best.
When Tea suggested we do the second photo all smooshed together, crazy-like . . . some of the girls really took her "crazy" advice to heart. Bosom BFF is completely cross-eyed! Pie and Rachel (in black, on the right) are just so attractive! The tall girl in the back is Miss Emma, pre-teen extraordinaire!

I bought these matching dresses at Wal-Mart for $5 each. Now, I wish I would've bought the whole rack. They are the cutest, most easy-to-wash dresses and the girls love them. I wish they had my size!!

I registered Emma for Middle School this week. She is almost as tall as me and her feet have even outgrown mine. It's really hard to believe she's so old and grown up!

10 comments:

allison nadauld said...

What beauties!

Leslie said...

Super cute! Can't believe Emma is in Jr. High too - time flies.

Amber said...

Great pictures!!!

annie valentine said...

Of course she wanted the second silly pictures, all good EFY counselors know the crazy photos are the most fun.

Tiffany said...

Of course I don't look pregnant because I strategically placed both of my girls over my belly and hips. . .what I do look is like a big fat balloon face! Oh, I can't wait to get those pounds off! Despite my big fat face, the pictures are beautiful of everybody else! xoxo

Tiffany said...

Of course I don't look pregnant because I strategically placed both of my girls over my belly and hips. . .what I do look is like a big fat balloon face! Oh, I can't wait to get those pounds off! Despite my big fat face, the pictures are beautiful of everybody else! xoxo

beca said...

Those dresses are so cute. And $5 dolla. Great job bargain shopper. At first I thought maybe you decided to sew all of them.

Lance and Kim said...

So cute! How would it be to be part of an all girls picture?

Andrea said...

I love these pictures, and no one has a balloon face. What a fun girls thing to do. You never hear the men saying "Dude, let's dress the same and get our pictures done", although I wish they would because that would be funny. I love to dress my girls in the same outfits sometimes.

Krystal said...

Very cute girls and pictures. I can't believe Emma is in Middle School this year. I would have loved having her in my class when I taught Middle School, I'm sure. :)