Thursday, August 7, 2008

Some Kind of Wonderful

This is my ALL-TIME FAVORITE MOVIE!! I have seen it a jillion time and just can't get enough. I recently watched it with Emily, in Alaska. I left her with a copy, since I already have my own. It's the least I could do.

Please people . . . rent this movie, tease up your BIG HAIR and live in the 80's a little. The music is GREAT and the romance is EVEN BETTER! You deserve it!

If anyone knows where I can get some red leather fringy gloves, I will trade one child for them!

4 comments:

m+b said...

I'll tell you how to make cool collages...all you need to do is download Picasa from the internet, it's free. Then you can click on a bunch of pictures and there is a button that says collage this or something like that.. There you go!! and I'm not the coolest blogger YOU are!!

Anonymous said...

I'll MAKE you some red leather fringy gloves, but only if you butch your hair and bleach the top!! Oh, and start taking drum lessons!

Michael Larsen said...

Eric Stolz finest hour (well, OK, "Mask" was a harder acting job, to be sure, but he was just *so* cool in this movie :) ).

Christine said...

Miss Amanda JONES.........ohhh i love this movie! The soundtrack is soooo great and this was one of my sisters favorite movies growing up...we always quote it..that and Whats Up Doc...i love that we have simillar taste in the old school movies...but really how funny...i haven't thought about this in forever...i just love Mary Stuart Masterson ...she is beautiful and I just love the ending when she finally gets her man! Classic 80's romance. So the last song on teh soundtrack always reminded me of an irish jig...i love that fershion of Can't help Falling in love with you...I think you need to get it for your trip to Ireland!