Saturday, October 25, 2008

Briana and Sem, Newlywed Series 1

I really wanted my sister to have some nice photos in her wedding dress. She was married at noon and the sun was too bright, plus the pictures were rushed (click HERE for her wedding day photos).

The day I left Italy, we did a "Photo Shoot" and went around to pretty local spots. I can't say that her husband, Sem was too thrilled. He was worried his friends would see him and make up a funny song to mock him during Carnivale. So we went to some "Out of the Way" locations.

Briana lives in Bosa, a city founded in Medival times, with an old castle that "looks down" over her inhabitants.

This is the view of the castle, from the Temo River in Bosa.

This is the view from Briana's kitchen/dining room of the castle. Our first Photo Shoot Location was the castle wall and then we shot some overlooking Bosa.






6 comments:

Christine said...

Those pics are amazing! Maybe I should just have you take our family pics this year!

Natalie said...

What a lovely bride and what a gorgeous place! It really is a storybook place.
I wish your sis and her new hubby the best of everything life has to offer.
Love n' hugs.

Andrea said...

It all seems so romantic. Beautiful pictures, you have loads of talent! Briana looks so pretty and the castle makes such a neat backdrop.

Elaine Goold said...

Oh I've been waiting for these photos - I'm so glad you posted them. Are the beach pictures tomorrow? You did such a great job and they are such cute photos. Thanks for all the stress and hard work you put into making sure she has nice photos to remember her wedding.

Elaine Goold said...

These photos are so gorgeous! They are making me homesick for Bosa! And Briana! I just keep coming back to your blog to see them!! THANK YOU!!

Krystal said...

I love these wedding photos too. You are a very talented photographer! They are gorgeous!