Friday, April 17, 2009

These are a few of my Favorite Things


Cereal: Rice Chex
Fabric Softener: Bounce Sheets/Downy Clean Breeze liquid
Bath & Body Works Scent: Warm Vanilla Sugar
Color: Green
(There are more varieties of the color Green in nature,
than any other color!)
Vehicle: Who cares, as long as the stereo is good!
Dinner: Prepared by anyone but me!
Dessert: Olive Garden Pumpkin Cheesecake
Movie: P.S. I Love You


Season: Spring
Holiday: Valentines Day
(I love those tear-away cards and adore love letters!)
Flavor: Lime
(just squeeze that little miracle on everything!)
Appetizer: Warm Artichoke Dip
Flower: Daffodils
Stone: Malachite & Lapis Lazuli
Jewelry: Earrings w/ above mentioned stones
Shoes: Flip Flops


Card Game: Anything w/my parents & brothers
Board Game: Disney's Guess Who?
Fast Food: Arbys
Music: U2
(I could listen to them 24/7)
Ice Cream: Umpqua Chocolate Thunder Brownie
(I'd like to eat this daily)
Fruit: Blueberries
Animal: Dogs
Art: Made by my kids


Sport: Swimming/Snorkeling
State: Alaska
TV Show: The Office & LOST
(also The No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency!)
Sports Team: All things BYU
Book: The Very Hungry Caterpillar
Drink: Ice Water
Jeans: I'm currently searching for a brand that
makes me look 5" taller & 20 lbs. lighter
Candy Bar: Dove Eggs

13 comments:

Elaine Goold said...

Hey, try this website. I read about these jeans in a Reader's Digest article about the founder of the company. Sounds interesting.
http://www.notyourdaughtersjeans.com/

Callie said...

Ho fun! I'm excited to know so many new interesting facts about you!

allison nadauld said...

Cute tag. When you find those jeans let me know. I'm in need of a pair.

Krystal said...

I have a pair of lapiz lazuli earrings from Chile...it is a very pretty stone. And I have never tried chocolate thunder brownie ice cream, but it sure sounds yummy!! :)

m+b said...

I didn't even know they made a Disney guess who! I'm going to have to add that one to my collection!!

Cherie said...

I didn't know they had the tv show for the #1 Ladies Detective Agency. When is it on? Also I agree with you on the band U2!

Autumn said...

I love Office...aways good for a fairly clean laugh. I have to admit I gave up on Lost though. I love your blog on the coast weekend too - where did you guys stay? We went there today and had a blast and thought it would be fun to stay overnight sometime.

Leslie said...

I love Valentine's Day, Arby's, and Dove Chocolate too. Ben loves U2 so I listen to them a lot.

Love ya!

Lance and Kim said...

I have a pair of the Not your daughter jeans, they are nice, buy a smaller size than you normally wear they have a lot of stretch, plus who doesn't like going down a size or two!

Love this post and your beach pictures--how fun.

Brandan and Becky said...

Since you like lime-- amazing fruit dip

1 package cream cheese, left on the counter all day so it's very soft

1 jar marshmallow cream (why doesn't the marshmallow poof out of the jar any more when you peel the top off? I think Kraft is scrimping on us)

grated zest of one lime

The lime really makes this dip extraordinary and once the strawberry stand down the street opens, you'll have plenty of the perfect dipper.

Have Josh or Emma make it.

Becky

Cynthia said...

Love to know all the interesting facts about you! You are such a doll!! ♥ Aunt cynthia

Kristi said...

Some of those things I haven't even thought of a favorite and some there are too many good options like candy bar, movie, book. I would like to try on those jeans once you find them. One size fits all right?

Andrea said...

Maybe when you find those jeans you can ask the sales lady if she can order me in a pair that takes off the 20 lbs, but I would like to exchange the 5 inches taller for another 5 lbs lighter.